Introduction PMS Lasair III 110 Particle Counter
The only true 0.1 micron particle counter
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter (PMS Lasair 110) is a laser diode-based true 0.1 micron (μm) particle counter with 1.00 CFM flow rate. It provides real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles with three configurations to meet your unique application needs.
With a comprehensive set of features and unequaled accuracy, the Lasair III 110 Airborne Particle Counter offers reduced operating costs and the reliability and longevity to support its three-year laser warranty.
The Lasair III 110 .1 micron Particle Counter can be used as a mobile counter to localize source of particles, and it comes with a full range of accessories for monitoring in different applications, including high-pressure gas.
It features a chemical-resistant, stainless-steel case that is easy to clean/wipe down and is designed to minimize particle traps. Patented Smart Flow technology eliminates traditional under-counting errors in manifold sampling.
Optional on-board batteries provide over seven hours of continuous mobile use, so you can run a sample for an entire shift without having to leave the cleanroom.
Features PMS Lasair III 110
- Diode laser
- Eight user-adjustable size channels from 0.1 to 5.0 μm
- Saves up to 10,000 samples for review, sorting, data filtering and printing
- USB data download to flash memory key
- Built-in thermal printer
- Large, 8.4 in. color touchscreen display for simplified use
- Quiet carbon-free blower/pump for portable applications
- Integrates up to four environmental sensors; differential pressure, temperature and relative humidity, air flow velocity and more
- Optional high-efficiency exhaust filter for ISO Class 1-2
- Available in 12 language so you can use the same instrument and process across language barriers
- Calculations and reports for ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
- Interfaces with FacilityNet Software for comprehensive data management
Benefits PMS Lasair III 110
- Saving/reloading recipes reduces time to certify your cleanroom, and reduces risk for errors
- Control cleanroom monitoring remotely via web browser: set-up, sample, display, print, download data and upload sample recipes without having to re-enter the cleanroom
- Comprehensive data management
- Data download to Excel or USB flash memory key
- Use same particle counter for ISO Class 1-9 applications
- Diode laser eliminates need for frequent, costly laser cleaning
- Optional critical orifice configuration can use house vacuum for aerosol manifold applications
- Cleanroom and minienvironment monitoring
- High-sensitivity applications
- Facility certification to ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
- Troubleshooting/mobile applications
- Manifold sampling (with Aerosol Manifold II)
- Process gas monitoring (with High Pressure Diffuser)
- Ultraclean zones (ISO 1-2)
Review Lasair III 110 0.1 Micron Particle Counter
There are no reviews yet.