As part of a facility monitoring solution, the IsoAir® 310P Particle Sensor (PMS IsoAir 310P) from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) makes it easy to monitor air in remote locations or in areas with process restraints.
Real-time particle monitoring gives quick notification of particle anomalies, detecting 0.5 and 5.0 µm for GMP and FDA compliance. A central vacuum is not needed to operate the particle sensor, and it features a built in “low noise” blower together with a Hepa filtered exhaust.
It has unparalleled performance in a chemical-resistant and easy-to-disinfect 316 L box, and the passivated stainless steel surface has well defined microbial control characteristics.
The clean, reliable internal pump lowers installation costs and the need for costly vacuum system connections; the instrument is available with a wide range of communications protocol such as Ethernet, Modbus, Wifi, Analog 4-20mA for full compatibility with the existing monitoring system.
Features PMS IsoAir 310P
- Four standard particle channel sizes with two-channel pharmaceutical mode
- Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
- Passivated 316L stainless-steel enclosure
- Automatic shutoff for capped probe, flow sensing
- Compliance with ISO 21501-4 and CE standards
- Two local LEDs for status and activity, easy to see and understand status lights
- Optional 4-20 mA inputs allow for integration of up to three environmental input sensors
- Queues 3,000 cleanroom samples in the event of computer system failure
- Available validation documentation
Benefits PMS IsoAir 310P
- Ethernet, Modbus and 4-20 mA outputs meet 21 CFR Part 11 regulations for data transmission security
- Identifies breakdown in isolator protection
- Interfaces with optional FacilityPro, Pharmaceutical Net Pro or FacilityNet software for comprehensive management of your cleanroom
- Automatic paging allows rapid response to alarms
- Easy to remove particle sensor simplifies calibration and service
- Diode laser reduces maintenance requirements
- Pump with HEPA filtered exhaust protects from creation of more particles
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing area
- Isolator monitoring
- Remote cleanroom monitoring
- Aerospace and industrial applications
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
Product of Particle Measuring System