SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FLAG230XPDB-0C FUEL™ LARGE ANGLE GRINDER
Disc diameter (mm): 230
No load speed (RPM): 6600
Max. cutting depth (mm): 65
Spindle size (mm): M14
Switch type: Paddle switch
Line lock out function: Yes
Battery platform: M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 5.3kg (12.0Ah)
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FLAG230XPDB-0C
The M18 FUEL™ 7″ / 9″ Large Angle Grinder (Milwaukee M18 FLAG230XPDB-0C) is the world’s first 18V LAG.
It generates 15A corded power is up to 2 lbs lighter, and has 9″ grinding capacity. Providing high performance, advanced ergonomics & legendary durability, this grinder is designed to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation, and cutting applications with any 7″ – 9″ accessory.
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 6,600 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded grinding/cutting performance.
REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge.
The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications.
Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work.
– The world’s first single 18V battery operated large angle grinder that delivers the power to grind, lighter than corded tools and makes up to 68 cuts per charge in 42 mm stainless steel pipe
– Next generation POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLINK PLUS™ electronics and REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 12.0 Ah battery pack deliver superior performance, durability and run time in high demand applications
– Disc brake slows the disc down faster for improved user protection
– Non-lockable safety paddle switch with line-lock-out function to prevent automatic start up
– Keyless guard for great cutting capacity and fast guard adjustment without using a key
– FIXTEC™ nut for tool-free disc change
– Anti-vibration side handle for lower vibration
– Removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance, prolonging motor life