SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FHIWF12-502X FUEL™ 1/2″ HIGH TORQUE IMPACT WRENCH
Torque (Nm): 130 / 400 / 1356 / 1356
No load speed (RPM): 0-550 / 1400 / 1750 / 1750
Impact rate (IPM): 0 – 950 / 1750 / 2100 / 2100
Max. bolt diameter (mm): M33
Battery platform: M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Voltage (V): 18
Length (mm): 213
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 3.3kg (5.0Ah)
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FHIWF12-502X
The M18 FUEL™ 1/2″ High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Milwaukee M18 FHIWF12-502X) eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool for those stubborn and rusted bolts by delivering 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque.
With 2X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout their day.
By providing the industry’s most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench at 8.39” in length, this tool allows for more access in tight spaces.
The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ with Bolt Removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners.
Bolt Removal mode gives the user more control when removing fasteners by slowing to 750rpm once the fastener has been busted loose.
This tool offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2 in. friction ring anvil. A premium rubber overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
– The M18 FUEL™ high torque impact wrench delivers 1356 Nm fastening torque in a compact size of 213 mm, which gives more access in tight spaces
– 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
– Mode 4 bolt removal, provides maximum nut-busting of 1898 Nm then shifts to 750 rpm for outstanding control when removing fasteners
– ½″ friction ring reception
– New LED light is 40 percent brighter than previous model
– POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics, and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries