SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE HSS G 3.0X61MM THUNDERWEB METAL DRILL BITS- DIN338
Diameter (mm): 3.0
Pack quantity: 2
Total length (mm): 61
Working length (mm): 33
Introduction Milwaukee HSS-G 3.0x61mm Thunderweb Metal Drill Bits – DIN338
Genuine Milwaukee accessories. Metal drill bits HSS Ground – DIN 338.The THUNDERWEB design is characterised by a conical shaped web which gets thicker towards the back of the drill bit. The web is the internal core of the drill bit.
Milwaukee HSS-G 3.0x61mm made by Milwaukee – USA.
Parabolic web cross section
– Large web thickness. Strength built in.
– Accepts higher feed pressure and torque.
– Less breakages. Good for drilling deep holes and on curved surfaces.
– Long life.
– THUNDERWEB flute form ejects hot chips rapidly. Dissepates heat better increasing lifetime.
– Open flute form reduces drill drawback when drilling deeper holes.
– Sharpened edges reduce binding for faster cleaner cuts.
– Flatter twist angle creates smaller chippings, ideal for drilling harder steels ie: stainless steel.
135° Split Point
– Precision starting, drill won’t walk.
– Penetrates quickly.
– Good for drilling on curved surfaces.
– Requires less effort / feed pressure.
– Excellent for very hard materials.
THUNDERWEB design is characterised by a conical shaped web which gets thicker towards the back of the drill bit. Standard drill bits have a constant thickness throughout their length. Even at the narrowest point the THUNDERWEB core is thicker than that of a standard drill bit.
Parabolic web cross section: Large web thickness. Strength built in.
Flute geometry – THUNDERWEB flute form ejects hot chips rapidly. Dissipates heat better increasing life time.
135° Split point – Precision starting, drill bit won’t walk on material surface.
Polished finish reduces friction and extends drill bit life.
Impact resistant ABS case with added rubber corner protection.
Accepts higher feed pressure and torque equalling less breakages.