Sensitivity range: 0.05 – 0.2 µm
The Ultra DI® 50 Liquid Particle Counter is designed specifically for de-ionized (DI) water systems and will count and size contaminants as small as 0.05 μm. Larger sample volumes and ultra-low zero counts detect smaller excursions with more relevant statistical data, while shorter sample intervals speed up your analysis time. Respond immediately to contamination with real-time measurement of particles, and Save time with fast clean-up and the ability to move quickly from one sample point to another. Its low zero count, large sample volume and high counting efficiency provide unsurpassed performance.
Looking for industry leading 20 nm particle counting?
See the Ultra DI 20 particle counter.
- Reliable Liquid Particle Counter
- Low zero count
- Large sample volume
- Faster time to statisitically significant data
- Compatible with FacilityNet Software
- Utilizes existing network with ethernet communication
- Connects directly to PLC and SCADA systems with 4-20 mA
- Compatible with ozonated water
- Stainless steel housing and dual HEPA filtration allow use in dirty environments
- FacilityNet Software provides more sophisticated process control
- Set tighter process control limits with low sample-to-sample variation
- Detect process variations more quickly with improved sensitivity
- Quantifying particle concentration in state-of-the-art ultra pure water (UPW) systems
- Filter efficiency measurements
- Trending analysis at lower particle concentrations
- Detecting bacterial growth in UPW systems
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
- Manufacturing process control