SPECIFICATIONS CDI Adjustable Torque Wrench dual scale – 501MRMH
1/4 Drive Adjustable Torque Wrench Features:
– Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
– Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
– Positive lock with spring-loaded pull-down lock ring
– Fast, accurate, and easy to set
– Easy-to-read laser-marked scales
– Most feature quick-release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
– Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
– Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
– Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
– Drive: 1/4″
– English Range: 10-50 in.lb
– English Range Increments: 1
– Nm Range: 1.4-5.4
– Nm Increments: 0.06
– A In.: 10.15
– B In.: 1.06
– C In.: 0.93
– D In.: 1.06
– Wt. Lbs: .85
The CDI 501MRMH Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench Dual Scale has a 1/4″ Drive and an English range of 10-50 In Lbs and a Metric range of 1.4-5.4 Nm. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial-strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use, and all of CDI’s click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions. If you require a tool with a slightly larger scale capacity, take a look at the CDI 1501MRMH dual-scale torque wrench.