Specifications Adjustable Torque Screwdriver – QDRIVER2
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Range||20–100 in-oz (14–70 N•cm)|
• Ideal tool for low-torque assemblies, precision applications, and dash/under dash work on most domestic and imported vehicles
• Driver accepts all standard 1/4″ hex screwdriver bits
• Cam-over torque-limiting clutch-free-wheels 90° when the set torque is achieved
• Accuracy is ±6% from 20-100% of full scale in a clockwise direction
• Lightweight, rugged construction features an aluminum body with steel shank
• Comfortable ergonomic tri-lobe grip and magnetic bit retention
• Textured body provides a nonslip grip
Snap-on Repair Center, 1 YEAR from Date of Purchase, Repair or Calibrate at Snap-on Repair Center.
Review Adjustable Torque Screwdriver – QDRIVER2
There are no reviews yet.