Microbial Air Sampling Efficiency Using Feller’s Table
Efficiency by design with the BioCapt® Microbial Impactor for clean room quality control
How efficient is the microbial air sampling as part of your clean room quality control? What is the count of colony forming units (CFUs) on your media surfaces? Statistical calculations using Feller’s formula demonstrate that the design of Particle Measuring Systems’ BioCapt® Microbial Impactor improves biological collection efficiencies in microbial air sampling. With precision-cut slits to ensure laminar flow, the impactor maximizes biological collection efficiencies for viable particles in accordance with ISO 14698-1/Annex B for microbial air sampling in cleanrooms and associated controlled environments.
This paper will help you:
- Understand calculated statistical results using Feller’s formula.
- Solve problems that arise in cleanrooms and associated controlled environments for viable particles when sampling for microbial air contaminants.
- Learn how the design of the BioCapt Microbial Impactor helps improve your biological efficiencies at laminar airflows of 25–50 L/min and 100 L/min.
Interested in learning more? Complete the form now to get this paper.
Looking for a microbial monitoring solution? Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) has a wide range of portable and remote active samplers including:
- MiniCapt Active Air Samplers available in a variety of portable or remote models
- BioCapt Impactors available as a single use solution or stainless steel
Contact us today to get a quote.