SPECIFICATIONS: GW INSTEK GDM-9061 DUAL MEASUREMENT MULTIMETER
The specifications apply when the GDM-9061 is powered on for at least 60 minutes.
Display: 4.3″ color TFT WQVGA (480×272) with LED backlight
Interface: RS -232C, USB host/device, LAN, Digital I/O; GPIB(optional)
Power Source: AC 100 V / 120 V / 220 V / 240 V ±10%
Power Line Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz and 400 Hz ±10%
Power Consumption: Max. 25VA
267(W) x 107(H) x 302(D) mm ~ with bumper
220(W) x 88 (H) x 277(D) mm ~ without bumper
Weight: Approx. 3.53kg without option
– All specifications are ensured only under a single display.
– At least 1 hour of warm-up time is required before applying these specifications.
– Make sure that the Sense LO terminal to Input LO is limited to 2Vpk, the Sense HI to Sense LO terminals are limited to 200Vpk and the Input LO to earth is limited to 500Vpk. CAT II 300V. MAX DC1000V, AC 750V
Description GW Instek GDM-9061
GW Instek launches GDM-906X series 6 ½ digit dual measurement multimeter (2 models: GDM-9061 and GDM-9060), featuring high precision DC voltage accuracy, fast sampling rate, 12 measurement functions (DC voltage/current, AC voltage/current, 2-wire/4-wire resistance, frequency, period, diode, continuity beeper, temperature, capacitance), 6 mathematical functions (dB/dBm/Compare/ MX+B/Percent and 1/X) as well as a variety of communications interfaces (USB device/host, RS-232C, LAN, digital I/O and optional GPIB) to provide comprehensive measurement capabilities, higher speed and accuracy.
– 4.3 TFT Craphic LCD
– DCV Basic Accuracy:0.0035%(GDM-9061)
– 12 Measurement Functions: DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2-wire and 4-wire Resistance, Frequency, Period, Diode, Continuity, Temperature and Capacitance
– Sampling Rate up to 10k SPS (GDM-9061)
– Dual Measurement Function to Providing Two Selected Measurement Simultaneously
– Offer Graphical Capabilities lncluding Histogram, Bar Meter and Trend
– Temperature Measurement Support RTD, Thermistor as Well as Thermocouple
– Standard Interfaces: USB Host/Device, RS-232C, LAN, Digital I/O
– Optional Interface: GPIB