The ATI 4B series family of Laskin-Nozzle aerosol generators are durable, portable, and reliable. Designed for testing filter systems ranging from small glove boxes to large cleanroom plenums, ATI Laskin Nozzle generators provide the ideal solution for creating a polydispersed, submicron aerosol to certify and qualify in-situ filter systems.
– Independent filter certifiers
– Nuclear facilities
– Pharmaceutical manufacturers
– Medical facilities and cleanrooms
– Biosafety cabinets and fume hoods*
* per NSF/ANSI 49
Features & Benefits
– Adjustable aerosol concentration output to meet different application requirements
– Air flow rates from 405 to 8,100 cfm for a wide variety of testing requirements
– Flex-fuel capable, allows for the use of a variety of reagents
– Lightweight and rugged, ideal for remote locations
A Tough, Portable Solution
The ATI 4B series of Laskin Nozzle aerosol generators are durable, portable, and reliable. Designed for testing filter systems ranging from small glove boxes to large Clean-room plenums, ATI Laskin Nozzle generators provide the ideal solution for creating a poly-dispersed, sub micron aerosol to certify and qualify in-situ filter systems. End users include independent filter certifiers, government and commercial nuclear facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturers, medical facilities, as well as other industrial applications.
A Flexible Solution
The ATI 4B family of aerosol generators produce an industry standard true Laskin III-A repeatable aerosol and feature adjustable aerosol concentration output to meet multiple application requirements. These generators are used in conjunction with an aerosol photometer to measure the aerosol penetration of an individual filter or filter system, typically to identify, quantify and repair leaks. Aerosol concentration output varies by generator model; however concentrations can be achieved from 100 μg/l down to 10 μg/l at airflows ranging from 405 to 8,100 cfm*.