Sensitivity range: 0.065 – 0.2 μm
The High Sensitivity Liquid in Situ (HSLIS-M65e) Liquid Particle Counter provides continuous, real-time monitoring of contamination levels in corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF).
A long standing and ever popular piece of Particle Measuring Systems‘ (PMS) complete liquid particle counting line, the HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter makes it easy to always understand the characteristics of your working fluid. The combination of high sensitivity and low cost makes it ideal when large numbers of sensors and/or long-term trending are required. Integration of the HSLIS Particle Counter into Particle Measuring Systems’ Facility Net Software provides an economical way to monitor
multiple flow systems and provide dedicated local display and control capabilities.
Find the right particle counter for your application by using Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) particle counter finder tool.
- 4 channel liquid particle counter
- 0.065, 0.1, 0.15 and 0.2 μm particle size range
- Operates with an optimal flow rate of 100 ml/min. +/-10%
- Samples 0.6% of the flow volume or 0.6 ml/min
- Compatible with corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- eSeries compatible with Facility Net Software
- Existing network can be utilized with ethernet communication to Facility Net Software
Sensitivity range: 0.065 – 0.2 µm
- Particle Monitoring chemical delivery systems
- Measuring filter efficiency
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system particle monitoring