SPECIFICATIONS MITUTOYO 192-631-10 ABSOLUTE DIGIMATIC HEIGHT GAGE
Introduction Mitutoyo 192-631-10 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Height Gage
The Mitutoyo 192-631-10 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Height Gage provides highly accurate height measurements with durability, excellent functionality and cost performance. Measurements are shown on a large, easy-to-read LCD display. Model 192-631-10 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Height Gage Large function buttons on display are positioned for easy operation.
The Mitutoyo ABSOLUTE digital height gage features a large slider feed wheel for easy, smooth measurements. The built-in ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates the need for setting the reference point at every power on, making accurate measurements quick and easy. The hand-operated slider with fine adjustment carriage makes movements smooth and measurements precise. Includes a carbide-tipped long scriber which is highly durable and creates accurate marks on your workpiece.
Features Mitutoyo 192-631-10
- Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
- Metric models are available in three measurement ranges
- Inch/Metric models are available in four measurement ranges
- Resolution is switchable between 0.005mm/.0002” and 0.01mm/.0005”
- Display features large LCD characters (11mm in height) for easier measurement reading and reduces eye strain
- Large function buttons on display are positioned for easy operation
- Inclined slider handle improves slider ergonomics
- Base is shaped to provide a secure grip
- Coarse/fine feeding switch for fast adjustments and precise measurements
- Functions include Zero setting, ABS/INC switching, 2 Presets, Probe tip diameter compensation, -/+ switching, Power On/Off, Data hold, Data output, and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error
Mitutoyo was founded by Japanese Yehan Numata in 1934. In 1963, Mitutoyo America Corporation was established in New York City and is now headquartered in Aurora, Illinois (just outside of Chicago). Mitutoyo America offers a full product line of precision measuring tools, instruments and equipment with a distribution network, training and education classes, software development, and service support to provide a comprehensive metrology organization. Mitutoyo now offer a full line of more than 5,500 metrology tools, instruments and equipment to provide customers every metrology solution from one company. Mitutoyo provides measurement solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Energy, General Manufacturing, Medical, Plastics and Rubber industries.