SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FMTIW2F12 FUEL™ 1/2″ MID TORQUE IMPACT WRENCH
|Torque (Nm):||0 – 475 / 610 / 745|
|No load speed (m/mins):||0-1,250 / 1,950 / 2,575 / 1,325|
|Anvil:||1/2″ Square (Friction Ring)|
|Nut-busting torque (Nm):||881|
|Impact rate (ipm):||0-900 / 2,100 / 3,100|
|Max. bolt diameter (mm):||M22|
|Battery platform:||M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||2.3kg (w/ 5.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FMTIW2F12
– Most versatile cordless impact wrench in the MILWAUKEE® impressive arsenal with an industry-leading performance at 881 Nm of nut-busting torque and 745 Nm of fastening torque
– Incredibly compact design for this performance level, with only 152 mm overall length ideal for applications in tight spaces.
– 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
– Bolt removal control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops.
– Auto shut-off control applies no more than 47 Nm of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent over-tightening.
– Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility.
– ½″ square friction ring.
– Reversible belt hook.
– Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies – the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software – which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite.
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries.