Sensitivity: 1 cfu
THE INNOVATIVE MICROBIAL AIR SAMPLER
- EU GMP Annex 1 compliant solution for active air microbial monitoring
- NEW Antibacterial housing reduces cross-contamination from monitoring activities
- Advanced external materials and touchscreen design decrease bacterial deposits and biofilm formation by >95%
- Reduce operator errors with secure data management and easy-to-use touch screen
- Filtered exhaust eliminates introduction of contamination from unit
- Impactor design allows for false positive identification
- ISO 14698:2003 compliant
The MiniCapt® Mobile Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an innovative, light and mobile active-air microbial sampler. It simplifies the job of viable air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data.
The MiniCapt Mobile active air sampler makes the job easier by incorporating a capacitive and sliding touchscreen, allowing easy use with gloves without the need for a stylus.
Watch this video for an overview of the MiniCapt Mobile active air sampler and how it connects with the BioCapt Single Use microbial impactor.
Combine with the BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor for a fully validated system.
Learn about our MiniCapt remote for use as part of a facility monitoring solution.
Watch a product demo video to learn about sampling, making recipes, and more.
- Glove-compatible touchscreen
- Intuitive user interface
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Remote connection to the BioCapt Viable Microbial Impactor (Single-Use)
- Autoclavable with a sanitizable enclosure
- Available in 12 languages
- EU GMP Annex 1 compliant
- ISO 14698 compliant
- The inlets of the impactor head are precision cut to ensure laminar flow, thus maximizing collection and biological efficiencies in accordance with ISO 14698-1
- Multiple sampling applications, including monitoring compressed gas and remote isolator sampling, all with one sampler
- False-positive identification can reduce investigation costs through the use of the radial slit design
- EU GMP Annex 1 compliant microbial monitoring
- Aseptic viable environment monitoring
- Monitoring compressed gas
- Remote Isolator sampling
- Use with BioCapt® Single Use for a completely validated solution